We thought you might be interested in our little product offering in recognition of the understandable level of concern about self-protection during the Coronavirus scare.
Below is a picture of the offering and it comprises:
- A credit card sized antiseptic spray that will easily fit in a handbag or pocket.
- A pen – and while a pen is a pen is a pen – this one is a little different. It has a soft gel buffer at the ‘sharp’ end and this is ideal for hitting the letter you want on your tablet or smartphone. More importantly, it’s absolutely ideal for use if you find yourself in a supermarket or fast food outlet where there are touch screens to weigh food or order a meal. In our experience, they could certainly be cleaned more frequently and thoroughly!
It’s first come, first served. One sanitiser, one pen and the P&P will cost £6.60. This is a lower price than previously because both items feature the telephone number of our former office which we closed last summer. For those who need our NEW number it’s 07531 076409.
Please be aware that one of each item is the only way we’re offering these two useful products as a set. It’s not possible to order say, three of one item and one of another, or whatever mix you might have in mind.
- To pay UKPIPS via PayPal, you need to have a PayPal account. If you enter “paypal.me/UKPIPS” in your web browser, you will be asked how much you want to donate/pay and will then be asked to sign-in to your account, or create a new account.
- Alternatively, you can make payments to UKPIPS via electronic banking to HSBC Account No. 70033189, Sort Code 40-11-65.
- When you’ve made your payment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving us your full postal address and stating the number of sanitiser and pen sets you require.
Finally, there’s the cheque or postal order option. Make either payable to UKPIPS LTD and send them in the mail to UKPIPS, 32 Avon Street, Evesham, Worcs WR11 4LQ and don’t forget to provide details of your home mailing address and the number of sanitiser/pen sets you want.