We know it’s still summer – but we’re thinking about Christmas Cards.
For our first UKPIPS Christmas, we’d very much like to offer cards as a fundraiser using artwork created by our members or someone very close to them. If any of you would like to join in with this, or who have children or grandchildren who’d like to take part, then by all means include them.
This is not a competition and we plan to keep all offerings for future use in one way or another – though not necessarily as a Christmas Card, but time is against us.
So, this is how we’d like to proceed:
- Your design can be a photograph, drawing, computer image, oil or water colour.
- There is an absolute deadline date of 30th September 2012 for your design to be with us.
- Please scan your design as a .jpeg file at the highest possible resolution and then email it to me (jonmac) at email@example.com.
- If you don’t have a scanner or are ‘technically challenged’ just send your original artwork in the mail – unfolded and in a reinforced envelope to the UKPIPS office at 32 Avon Street, Evesham, Worcs WR11 4LQ.
- Don’t forget to tell us the name of the artist, as all designs selected for use will have that name as the originator.
Ideally, we’d like to use as many designs as possible and create a boxed selection of cards but that entirely dependent on the number and quality of designs we receive.
Over to you, artists – wherever and whoever you are … and we’re sorry if you read this just before going to the garden in waders and under an umbrella to light the barbie!