We are always delighted to hear from people who are interested in helping UKPIPS. Perhaps you have a particular skill that could benefit us or maybe you know of someone or something that could enhance our organisation. Whatever way you think you can help UKPIPS we would love to hear from you.
UKPIPS have a specific need for the following:
- Area coordinators within the United Kingdom
- National representatives for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Facebook & Twitter moderators
- Fundraisers – check out our page on fundraising ideas
- Organisations who would like to raise money, sponsor us or partner with us
The support, expertise and goodwill of all involved with UKPIPS is essential to our future success. If you can help in any way we’d love to hear from you – get in touch with us today.