UK Primary Immune-deficiency Patient Support
UKPIPS is registered as a charitable company limited by guarantee. It is constituted under a Memorandum of Association dated 20/2/2012 and is a registered charity, number 1148789 in England and Wales and SCO44636 in Scotland.
The principal object of the company is to promote and protect the physical and mental health of sufferers of Primary Antibody Deficiency and other primary immune deficiencies in the UK, through provision of support, education and practical advice.
The management of the company is the responsibility of the three Trustees, who are elected and co-opted under the terms of the Articles of Association.
The Charity’s objectives are:
- To provide information and support for patients (and their carers, partners and families) with a Primary Antibody Deficiency and other Primary Immune Deficiencies, residing permanently or temporarily in the United Kingdom
- To establish a Volunteer Medical Panel comprising appropriate experts
- To advance the education of the general public and medical community in all areas relating to a Primary Antibody Deficiency and other Primary Immune Deficiencies
- To promote the social and medical welfare of people with a Primary Antibody Deficiency and other Primary Immune Deficiencies
- To encourage research into Primary Antibody Deficiency and other Primary Immune Deficiencies
- To champion recognition and representation
- To expand activities from time to time in any way that may be consistent with the foregoing in order to bring benefit to the community of people in the UK with a Primary Antibody Deficiency and other Primary Immune Deficiencies.
How can I contact you if I need help with a problem?
You can message us through our website www.ukpips.org.uk or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 01386 421228 or 07531 076 409.
There are also links on the website where you can sign up for Facebookand Twitter.
So remember, whether you’re someone with PAD or PID, a family member or a Carer, then please get in touch – because first and foremost, we’re a Patient Organisation and we’re here for YOU!